ANIMACONTEMPORANEA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ANIMACONTEMPORANEA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- orders and deliveries (sharing your contact info with couriers only to do the delivery)
- internal record keeping/fulfilment of legal requirements
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place a suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which page are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you chose to share with us.
You can chose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used this links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes you can change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act nr 196/2003. If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible
ANIMACONTEMPORANEA, Via San Silvestro 13, 38050 Roncegno (TN), IT / email@example.com
We will promtly correct any information.